It is by the truth of the Gospel that Christians are established. In this address you will hear of the amazing blessing the Christian can know by abiding in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Bible Scriptures: Darby Translation
1. Psalms 130:1-4 Out of the depths do I call upon thee, Jehovah.Lord, hear my voice; let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. If thou, Jah, shouldest mark iniquities, Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
2. Romans 5:1-2 “Therefore having been justified on the principle of faith, we have peace towards God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom we have also access by faith into this favour in which we stand, and we boast in hope of the glory of God.
3. Galatians 5:1 “Christ has set us free in freedom; stand fast therefore, and be not held again in a yoke of bondage.”
4. Galatians 5:13-15 “For *ye* have been called to liberty, brethren; only [do] not [turn] liberty into an opportunity to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, in Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself; but if ye bite and devour one another, see that ye are not consumed one of another.”
5. Ephesians 4:30-32 “And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which ye have been sealed for [the] day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and heat of passion, and wrath, and clamour, and injurious language, be removed from you, with all malice; and be to one another kind, compassionate, forgiving one another, so as God also in Christ has forgiven you.”